vendredi 24 juillet 2009

I am interesting in you

De : 0.shortyj12@jsmtel.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** I am interesting in you
Date : 24 juillet 2009 17:16:38 HAEC


Hi! This is so unusual to write you this message now. To be honest I was even a bit afraid! I hope my letter will not remain unnoticed for you! Inessa me I'm 25 years old. I work for a school teacher elementary grades. I do not know yet how to describe the purpose of my letter. As you probably noticed in my profile, I am very sociable and I I want to communicate. I am free and lonely girl. I want to find a man with whom I can communicate without any problems, find common ground with him, and which will support my internesy.Nadeyus that you respond to my letter. If you really want to take a closer look, you can write on
Please reply only to my personal e-mail: gool_laa@yahoo.com
For me to be very pleased if you answer. Inessa!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire