lundi 5 octobre 2009

You may write me.

De : 0.rasrenjah@gbr.dupont.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** You may write me.
Date : 5 octobre 2009 21:09:29 HAEC

Evgeniya est de ces femmes qui font tourner la tête.
Eh ouais, même pas foutue de mettre la photo dans le bon sens ! Alors soyez généreux, et envoyez-lui quelques roubles pour qu'elle puisse s'acheter un Photoshop piraté.




Hi!!!
My name is Evgeniya. I use this type of the dialogue for the first
time. I sincerely hope that its letter will be a pleasing message for
You. I not certain if You search for such either as, which I search
for,but in any event I count on that its letter will not remain
without answer. I search for the partner to lifes, which must fill its
heart. I search for soulmate its fates to go by way of the lifes
together to spread the simple pleasures, rejoice , I report You with
the whole sincerity and I serious in its searching for. But in any
event I wait your answer and if You are really interested, You may
write me.

Please answer only to my personal e-mail: evgeniyalove@fast-mail.info

I with pleasure will answer You, and I spread with You its scenes.
Hope to get your reply soon.
With the best regards,
Evgeniya.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire