mardi 6 octobre 2009

I am a sweet woman

De : 0.no-promo-photos@g-b-i.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** I am a sweet woman
Date : 6 octobre 2009 21:47:04 HAEC



There are millions of different people in the world, like million of
stars at the night sky but yet I don't know who is my special one. I'm
looking for my true love, and he cares for me deeply. Our life's
journey is always rugged. in good times and in bad, we can support
mutually, warm each other. I hope my future husband will be:honest,
warm-hearted, responsible, well-educated. I want a man who loves a
family and ready to make life together with me.I think I'm more like
traditional type of a woman. I am a sweet, sensitive, compassionate woman,
with lots of patience,seeking a man who is understanding, happy, optimistic
about life and is looking for a long term relationship. I'm
seeking a man who has a good head on his shoulders, who is
compassionate also, nice to others, easy going and who knows what he
wants in life. Lets meet. You could be the one. I need a continuous love not a short
time.I don't want to play game with anybody.So please don't waste each
others time!Thanks!if that sounds rude, I just want to be honest from
the beginning! If you want to contact me, Please try and send me email.

Please answer only to my personal e-mail: heartlonely777@gmail.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire