dimanche 15 novembre 2009

De : tesalesinquiries@transcore.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** I have possibility to write to you





Greetings!

I am Ekaterina. And i have possibility to write to you, and i
am happy, that i have given your email from agency which is situated
in my city. They said me that you search the potential partner with
which you would like to spend the remained life and consequently I am
happy to write to you because I search too, as you. My friend also
could find the love through Internet and now she is happy together
with her husband. I am English teacher in an elementary school and I
like my work. I use the Internet in the first time to find love, but I
hope, that it will work.
I ask you that you will write me only on my personal email:  katavas999@yahoo.com


And then I can answer without problems to you with my other photo and
we will can correspond with you. I will wait for your reply fast.

Ekaterina.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire