mercredi 2 décembre 2009

I am intersted in you

De : 0-pb@93-44-96-147.ip96.fastwebnet.it
Objet : I am intersted in you





Hello!  I  looked  through  your profile at dating site and decided to

write  you  a message and tell I am intersted in you.I'm sure that you
are  very intelligent and nice person. It would be great to learn more
about you! I'm sure we can find something in common and begin a long a
beautiful  story.I'm  looking only for serious relationship, I'm tired
of  games and dishonesty. I'm ready to give all my love and tenderness
to  a  right man. Maybe that is you? Nobody knows! I hope you are also
interested  in  communicating  with  me!  My name is Anastasia and i am 27
years old!


Please answer only to my personal e-mail:  lightangel@mail15.com


Looking forward to hearing from you! And, I would like, that
you send me your a photo! bye-bye



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire