mercredi 23 décembre 2009

I search for serious relations

De : akula@cei.net
Objet : I search for serious relations




Hello! How are you? This letter from Samara!
My name is Olga!
The chance to get acquainted with you has got to me, to find out each other,
can at us there will be that that general! I the lonely woman,
at me was not present the beloved and consequently I have contacted you!
I promise, that it will be pleasant to you to communicate with me,
I shall tell to you about the life, about the dreams.
I search for serious relations, and only serious as I already adult woman,
and am necessary for me the beloved! With this letter I send you the photo,
I hope, that it to like you! I with impatience shall wait for your letter!

Please write only to my personal e-mail:  
wantbehappy@yahoo.com

Protect the health, in fact it is very important
Olga



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire