mardi 25 août 2009

Hello my new friend!

De : yhxevkpswoja@172.222.broadband4.iol.cz
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Hello my new friend!
Date : 25 août 2009 18:54:47 HAEC



Hello my new friend!
I hope that our correspondence will be nice for each of us! It`s first time for me
when I decided to meet with the man through the Internet. May be you
will have a question why I do so. I was disappointed in Russian men. I
think most of them very false and deceptive. But I belive that
everyone of us make its happiness yourself. I belive that one day I
meet my love and I`ll love him forever. Now I want to tell you
about myself. My name is Bela, me 29 year.
Where do you live?
I was born in town Samara, Russia
and I live here all my life! It`s very nice provincial town.
It is the big and beautiful city. I have never been abroad.
And I even never been in other town of Russia. I want to travel
and learn interesting things and parts of country and all world.
And do you like travelling? Hope you understand my English. It`s
not my native language. I learnt it in the school and University
and now I learn it myself at home! At University I studied Economy
and I have the diploma of Economist. But in our town it`s very difficult to find a
good job and I work as the seller cd disks. I like my work and I do it with
pleasure. Where do you work? Do you like your work? I work five days
in week. On Saturday and Sunday I do work at home, go for a walk,
cook, read books and have a rest. Do you have hobby?
Oh, I forgot about time, I don`t have computer at my home and I
write you from Internet Cafe. Tomorrow I`ll come to check my e-mail
again. I hope to see letter from you soon!!!


Please reply only to my personal e-mail: Bellise09@yahoo.com


P. S. Do you like my photo? Please send me your photos, I`ll be very glad
to get them!

Your friend from Russia Bela.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire