mardi 11 août 2009

How are you?

From: Elsie Swain <-rauf_lk@wireless_broadband_router>
Date: 2009/8/11
Subject: How are you?


Hi, how are you?

Maybe now you will be surprised. I long thought before write you a
letter. This morning, I got love the Internet dispatch, from an
unknown to me addressee. In this letter, it was romantic relationships
between people. In the list of e-mail recipients, I saw Your email
address. I long thought before writing you. Perhaps this the only
chance for me, so I decided to write to you. I find true love! I would
like to begin acquaintance with a small a story about yourself. My
name is Arevik. I am 27 years old. I am calm, young, goal-oriented
girl. I like all women of our country, like cooking, sports. I am
leading a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke and not drink alcohol. I
have work which very strongly love. But I do not have enough love. I
am convinced that our planet is people who can give me happiness and
love! On the Internet I I was just recently. I do not have much
experience on the Internet acquaintance. I'm looking for this man who
will love and respect me. I think that is important in the
relationship between man and woman. Perhaps it is our fate? I want to
meet you closer via email.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: arevikabreas@yahoo.co.uk

You can write me. I am happy to answer you. Of course, I
will send you my photos. I look forward to your letter to
me with a more complete story about you. Arevik.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire