vendredi 14 août 2009

I hope you are also interested

De : 0.shortyj12@johnnyharris.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** I hope you are also interested
Date : 14 août 2009 22:11:12 HAEC


Hello! I looked through your profile at dating site and decided to write you a message and tell I am intersted in you.I'm sure that you are very intelligent and nice person. It would be great to learn more about you! I'm sure we can find something in common
and begin a long a beautiful story.I'm looking only for serious relationship, I'm tired of games and dishonesty. I'm ready to give all my love and tenderness to a right man. Maybe that is you? Nobody knows! I hope you are also interested in communicating with me! Ny name is Tatyana and i am 25 years old!

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: tanchik@lvmail.ru

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire