mardi 7 avril 2009

I very much would like to have our first acquaintance

De : ipumnvocqgg@bossybootsrecords.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** I very much would like to have our first acquaintance
Date : 7 avril 2009 17:50:36 HAEC



Hello My Friend! I hope you can this message without effort - and I will hope very much that I have executed all truly and you can read my message which I direct to you for the purpose of our personal acquaintance, My name is Katya i'am 28 years old and now I very much would like to get acquainted with the Worthy and decent man for creation of a good fellowship, your personal email I have received by means from one of marriage agensy of my city and now I can hope only that it will be interesting to you and i hope that we can continue our dialogue and in this case I with impatience will look forward to hearing from you...

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: katyalopata@yahoo.com

Yours faithfully - your New Friend... Katya.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire