mercredi 15 avril 2009

You like me

De : keorxsyxr@bloodyhands.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** You like me
Date : 15 avril 2009 22:05:15 HAEC


Greetings!!! My name Mariya. To me 29 years. I wish to find the man for serious and long attitudes. I hope, that you the serious person. I shall be very glad to continue with you dialogue. I think, that you the good and careful person. I to you shall leave, the electronic address and I shall wait from you for the letter. If you will write me the message on my electronic address I shall write to you more about myself and I shall send the photos. I do not love at once about myself all to write and reveal, I the girl a riddle. I wish to find love. And I think, that we with you shall continue correspondence.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: redis745@gmail.com

I wait for the letter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire