vendredi 10 avril 2009

My prince???

De : teeq@mundo-r.com
Objet : *** PROBABLY SPAM *** My prince???
Date : 10 avril 2009 10:06:53 HAEC


Hi Man!:) My name Anna. Possible you are don't search the soulmate for a life, but I want to test destiny:)
I couldn't find the man on sites of acquaintances, all of them resemble the boys playing on feelings of girls,
in particular my feelings. For them all this flirt, game in love but for me is serious searches, searches of the partner forever.
To put it briefly, if you are serious, if you want to create family, if you like my appearance (my private world much more beautifully,

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: Annasaratov@gmail.com

I can assure you:), you can answer on my e-mail with your photos and some description about what you want from life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire