mardi 19 mai 2009

I want to get acquainted with you

From: Emanuel Dumas <008064@netscape.net>
Date: 2009/5/19
Subject: I want to get acquainted with you.



C'est mon ami Julien, le plus grand fan de ce site, qui m'a retransmis ce message. Dommage qu'il ne soit pas plus original, mais que voulez-vous: dans toute collection, tous les objets n'ont pas le même intérêt.


Hello! My name is Elvira. I want to get acquainted with you. I'm 27 years old. And I am lonely, and seeking long-term relations. I wish to find my second half which I have not met befor. May be you? I hope, that you will answer me and it will be the beginning of our relations. I send you a picture, that you dbltk [le cyrillique passe mal] who I'm. More about myself I with pleasure will write you, if you answer me. Ask, if you have questions. I will be waiting for your answer. I hope, that you will not keep me waiting for a long time.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: yandelvirochka@yahoo.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire